The EMES UPSQ handles voltage quality-related problems such as abnormal grid voltage, frequency fluctuations, and flicker. It protects your business from the damaging effects these events have on both equipment and production output. EMES UPS has two operational modes: “High-efficiency” and “Online” mode. In “high efficiency” mode, the EMES UPS can reach an efficiency of 99%, while in the “Online” mode, the efficiency is up to 97%. The UPSQ provides a continuously high-quality power supply when operated in the “Online” mode. If a transient event like a voltage sag or a power outage happens, the UPSQ shifts from power quality priority to power supply priority.
- High efficiency up to 99%
- High grid voltage adaptability from 138-465V, frequency range 40-70 Hz
- High power quality output with a voltage accuracy up to 0,1V
- Intelligent control system with waveform recording, fault finder, self-test functionality, recovery functionality, cooling control, and fan fault alarm function
- User-friendly 12-inch operation panel
- Compact design with main cabinet dimensions of 600*830*2000mm(W*D*H)
- Up to 2400kVA power rating